Friday, October 5, 2007

Pregnancy luck?

Congratulations!! We are pleased to inform you that you have won the 2nd Prize: Sony Walkman NW-E015F MP3 Player (2GB) in our 3rd Quarterly Prize Draw!

Kindly reply to this email or contact us by 17th Oct 2007 (Wednesday) for validity confirmation.

If you should have further enquiry, please feel free to contact us for more information.

Thank you for joining our Your Voice Online Panel.

Best Regards,

Lianne LeePanel
Coordinator
The Nielsen Company (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd



The email says it all.......and I've received the prize delivered to my doorstep this morning. So it's definitely not a scam.

They say it's called "Pregnancy luck"...things you win when you are pregnant.....and being a not-so-superstitious person, I think I believe it this time. Cos this is not the first time I've won something during my pregnancy. I've won a RM500 voucher from Diamond & Platinum when I was pregnant with Zach. It was just as spontaneous as this one when I suddenly received an email from AC Nielsen informing me of my win.
I took part in a survey conducted by AC Nielsen some time back. Guess some of you might have heard of it..it's called 'Your Voice'. Well, obviously I forgot all about it after that until recently when I received the email of the prize that I've won.

Price of the Mp3 checked - RM399! Not bad huh?


It just feels so good to have won something.......!


1 comment:

Fly Away said...

wOw wOw congratulations! Just came across your blog when I try to search about whether the your voice was for real.Hope you will give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby :)