Monday, November 5, 2007

Anxiety kills!

It's been a month since my last post here and well...I'll be going for my check-up tonight to see the development of our Precious #2.
I hate to admit it but Ive been having this anxiety on negative issues about the baby and i just cant stop having this weird feeling that something might be wrong with Precious #2. As much as I dont want anything bad to happen to Precious #2, I guess it's just the hormonal imbalance in me that got me thinking negatively. I remember facing the same anxiety when I was pregnant with Zach. Well, I hope it's just my gut feeling and nothing else......really hope to see an improvement and positive development in Precious #2 tonight....been praying real hard that Precious #2 will arrive in a good shape and that we will have the opportunity to shower him/her with much love and care!




No comments: