Sunday, September 30, 2007

Book for baby?

Can this come at any other better time than now??????????????
Well, just to get me on the mood...I've decided to finally purchase this book......after I've changed my mind several times seeing it in the bookstores because of the price tag! Well, MPH was having a Members Day yesterday and it was as if it's a calling telling me that it's finally the right time for me to start reading this book now that I'm expecting myself....simply because - it's 25% off the usual price for members! I just had to get it the minute I saw the discount offered! I saved a total of RM17.48...guess all those wait has finally paid off!

I've never missed any of Sophie Kinsella's book so it's just a matter of time for me to get this book the minute it first hit the store several months back. Being a cheapskate when it comes to the price of books, I just couldnt bring myself to pay RM69.90 for a freaking shopaholic book! So I was telling myself to be patient and wait for its paperback version to be released (God knows when though...) so that the price would be reduced. Looks like it's never gonna happen anytime soon and I still believe it's a sign for me to finally get it (non-paperback) when it was put up for a whopping 25% discount!

Now will you please excuse me now...I've got an important book to read now......muahahahahahahahahahahaha~

2 comments:

Agent Socialite said...

Hmmm..I think I am seeing signs of the ... *wink*

It sure is a good book for you to read now... :D

Kristy Geraldine said...

you should have asked me lah. i bought the book a long time ago and it's sitting there collecting dust.