Sunday, September 30, 2007

Burp....

I've been burping like a frog for the past weeks!! gosh and it's really taking a toll on my mood....especially before I hit the sack at night. The feeling is absolutely not something I look forward to everyday knowing that I'll irritate the hell out of hubby who has to endure the sound of my burp! *excuse me* I know he understand my situation and will not complain a single bit......but I hate it myself too! Prefer to vomit it all out to get rid of all the gas inside my tummy rather than having to endure the non-stop burp to rid of the gas trapped inside my stomach......urgh!

This is totally different from my 1st pregnancy when I had to vomit everything I consumed during dinner every night in order to get a good night sleep. I've tried vomitting it all out now...but things just wont come out.......urgh!

I cant wait to get to my 2nd trimester....the honeymoon period of a pregnancy!

No comments: